[What's in the pack?]
- Each pack contains 3 pcs of Beeswax Wrap
- 3 pcs of Beeswax Wrap are in 3 different sizes ranging from S - 28cm x 20cm; M - 38cm x 25cm; L - 50cm x 32cm
[What's good of Beeswax Wrap?]
- It could replace the use of plastic cling wrap, i.e., to reduce use of plastic!
- It is light in weight. You even won't feel it when you are carrying it wherever you go!
- It doesn't occupy much space.
- It is reusable and washable.
- It is easy to use and everybody would be able to learn how to use it!
[When to use Beeswax Wrap?]
- When you want to keep fresh of some fresh food or cooked food that is in room temperature.
- When you go buy some bakery or small volume of crop produces.
- When you want to wrap some snacks on the go.
[Why we should shift to use Beeswax Wrap?]
- Because it helps reducing plastic wastes
- Because it is 100% biodegradable
- Because it is 100% natural
- Because beeswax is naturally anti-bacteria
- Because it is reusable
- Because it supports and leads to sustainble future
[How to use a Beeswax Wrap?]
- When you use it to replace plastic cling wrap, simply shape the wrap with your body temperature of your hands to cover the container.
- When you use it as food wrap, simply fold the wrap into a bag when shop for crop produces or when you wanna carry your sandwich or snack on the go.
[How to maintain the Beeswax Wrap in good condition?]
- Wash it with cool water and few drops of detergent if needed.
- Do not crush it or scrub it with brush or sponge.
- Hang to dry after washed and fold it up for storage.
- Do not use it on hot stuff or place it on hot surfaces.
- Do not put the wrap into washing machine or dish washer.
- Do not put the wrap into microwave or oven.
- Keep it away from heat.
BeeswaxWrap (3 in 1 Family Pack) - Apple Green Garden Plaids
- All products are non-returnable and non-refundable.